Get your account information at your fingertips. Log on to mobile banking, using your on-line banking User ID and password, through your cell phone and check balances, transfer funds, pay bills, and more. It is easy to manage your finances on the go when you take advantage of First National Bank and Trust’s mobile banking. Mobile banking uses the web browser on your cell phone so you can easily and securely:
- Check the available balance in your accounts
- Transfer money between your accounts
- View recent transactions
- Pay bills
We are proud to offer mobile banking to all of our customers. It is easy, fast, convenient and FREE*!
Navigate to fnblondonky.mobi on your cell phone’s web browser. Remember to add this to your favorites for future use.
*You will be charged internet access rates depending on your carrier. Web access is needed to use mobile banking. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and charges.
Download free apps for your iPhone® or Android™ smartphone from the iTunes App Store® or Google Play. Search for "FNBT mobile" and look for our "1st" logo.
Apps for iPad® or Android™ tablets are also available for download from the iTunes App Store® or Google Play. Search for "FNBT" or "FNBT ipad" and look for our "1st" logo.
Mobile Text Banking
Text banking from First National Bank and Trust gives you anytime, anywhere control over your account. By texting simple commands, you can receive account balances and activity. You can also set up low balance alerts to text you when your balance falls below a specified amount. Text banking works with any phone that can generate text messages. No personal information is displayed, so Text Banking is safe and secure. You must be registered for Online Banking in order to use Text Banking.
How to become a Mobile Banking user:
In order to use Mobile Banking, you must first be an Online Banking user.
- Log in to Online Banking.
- Go to the User Services screen.
- Under Manage Accounts, click Mobile Enrollment. This will launch the Mobile Banking Center.
- Click Add Phone.
- Select your cell phone carrier and enter your cell phone number.
- Check the box to accept the terms and conditions.
- Click Enroll.
- You will be notified that your phone has been enrolled. Select the mobile banking features you would like to subscribe to (text banking and/or mobile Banking). Click Continue.
- You will receive an activation code that is good for 24 hours. You will also receive a text message from 96865 that you must reply to with this activation code.
- You will receive another text with a link to the Mobile Banking web site. Open this link.
- Click Sign In. You will then be prompted for an activation code.
- Click “I have one” and enter the activation code you received above as well as your cell phone number. Then click Activate.
- You are now activated and ready to use the text banking and the Mobile Banking web site.